Gadot Biochemical Industries Ltd manufactures and markets additives for the food, beverage, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, and detergent industries.
As a leading company in its field, Gadot focuses on the customer´s needs to achieve their complete satisfaction.
The company is committed to providing safe products for its customers while following its occupational health, environmental, and safety procedures; it will act to ensure its employees’ health and safety and prevent occupational diseases.
The company is committed to providing safe products for its customers while following its environmental and occupational health and safety procedures.
Gadot maintains management systems and is certified according to the following standards:
- FSSC 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- GMP – Good manufacturing practice approved by the Ministry of Health
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety management system
The company’s management team is committed to complying with the requirements of all laws, monitoring and implementing changes as needed.
Gadot maintains a system of procedures following the requirements of product safety and quality standards, occupational health and safety, and environmental requirements.
Therefore, the company has set the following objectives:
- Supplying safe and quality products to customers
- Reducing environmental pollution from its operations in the air, at sea, and on land
- Reducing the safety risks for its employees, contractors, and guests
- Development of processes and products while preventing safety risks for consumers, employees, and the environment
- Systematic and constant performance measurement and evaluation of the achievements as set by these goals
To achieve these objectives, the company will set clear and measurable goals each year, determine responsibilities and allocate appropriate resources.
Gadot holds training sessions to increase employee awareness of all quality requirements, product safety, environmental care, and occupational health and safety.
The company’s management team takes measures to incorporate an organizational culture at all levels to emphasize a hygienic environment for its products, strictness, compliance with safety guidelines and regulations, occupational health and safety, and environmental quality. The company performs a risk assessment while systematically identifying risk factors to reduce them to an acceptable level. The company will not allow the performance of activities in which there is an unacceptable risk.
Gadot shares with its employees the activities in all areas of quality and safety as a necessary condition for its business success and achieving its goals.
The company’s management team will encourage the initiatives of its managers and employees for continuous improvement in the company.
Gadot recognizes the integration of the various quality systems as an essential pillar for its development, prosperity, and economic strengthening.